Monday, September 23, 2019

weekly gear post

As part of the Mold|Breaker new leaf programming, gear talk will be limited to once per week. Maybe even biweekly? This isn't the best day for it, as things are moving out or pending - but that's the plan and I expect to stick to it! *

In the meantime I'm also working to continue an image or more per post. Here's one from the K-5 with the camera's infrared-filter simulation, which always makes cirrus clouds (cumulus too!) more dramatic. So much to like about Pentax gear.. but for a while I fear it must go back to the wish list. I have a pending sale on this great camera, someone else will be very pleased and I will return to living vicariously with Pentax and holding steady with μ43 cameras. Not an awful thing, just a pinch less satisfying in some circumstances. I'll do just fine.

More on the transition in a week..

* Note that nothing prevents me from appending fresh data to a 'weekly' post. 
Is that cheating? Perhaps. Only I can judge that, and I will allow occasional post-scripts. I plan to make it the rare exception however. 
Voilá: baby cut in half, everyone's a winner..

No comments:

Post a Comment